Monday, December 8, 2014

Monday December 8

I hope you all had a nice weekend...the weather was great!

Here are some thoughts from the students today...they pretty much sum up the day!

" We really enjoyed learning how to make 3-D snowflakes!" Emily, Thomas, and many others!
(they brought them home today!  Enjoy!)

"I really enjoyed hearing our story of the week 'Amazing Grace'." Calvin and Sydney

"When I was feeling lonely, Emily, Elisabeth and Isabelle played with me at recess." Brooke

"I really liked the stations during PE." Audrey

"It feels really good to get 5 points during PE towards our next free day!" Sammy

"Kelley was really nice to me when I lost my tooth." Calvin

There you go!  See you all tomorrow...we will be completing day 2 of printing during parent-led art!

No comments:

Post a Comment