Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Tuesday January 20

Today we spent time learning more ideas about Dr. Martin Luther King and his life. Here are some ideas from the students today:

"I enjoyed learning more about Dr. Martin Luther King today." Everett
"Everett helped me figure out how to find the edges on the geoblocks during math today." Jackson
"I appreciate how Calvin and ZyZy helped each other today." Mrs. Robb
"Brooke offered to play with me at recess when I was lonely." Ayana
"I was excited to finish my writing assessment today - I wrote 20 sentences!" Finn
"I liked starting my writing about Franz Bakery because I enjoyed the trip and wanted to write about it."  Owen
"Watching all of the videos about Dr. Martin Luther King gave me more ideas." Bernadette

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment