Thursday, August 27, 2015

August 27 - First day of second grade!

Hello everyone!

It was wonderful to see you all this morning!  I am really looking forward to getting to know you all better as the weeks go by!

I certainly hope your children have some nice stories to tell you about school today.  We had a very nice day getting to know one another.

Here are some ideas about the day from the students:

"It was very nice when Hayden gave the BIG RED ball back!" Tyler
"I was happy when Mingus played with me at recess." Lucia
"I enjoyed creating art during choice time." Grace
"I liked doing the math problems." Aiden/Liam
"The Circle Game was fun!" Ruby
"I liked making my own desk tag." Natalie
"I really liked when Mrs. Robb read stories to us." Ryan
"Quiet reading time was nice." Ashe

See you tomorrow everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment