Monday, August 31, 2015

Monday, August 31

Hello everyone!
Today we began Special Person, which is a daily story telling and writing time.  One person is chosen each day to tell us a story about their family.  Then, everyone writes a story FOR the Special Person about the same topic.  The stories are put into a book for the Special Person to keep.

Grace was the Special Person today!  She told us a story about riding the Tower of Terror at Disneyland!  Thanks for such a great story Grace!

Here are some ideas from today:

"I liked playing tag during PE." Ia
"During silent reading, I found a mythology book that I really liked." Natalie
"I enjoyed creating the name art for my locker." Ryan
"Chosing iPad after I finished my work was nice." Aiden
"I liked writing my Special Person story" Grace
"It was fun to listen to a book on CD." Zoe

Off to the ice cream social!  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment