Wednesday, November 25, 2015

What we are thankful for...


Today we talked about what we are thankful for.  Here are ideas from the your wonderful children:

"... for my teacher." Adina
"... for living in a happy family." Ashe
"... for my school and for my family" Ruby
"...for my life an food and water." Ryan
"... for my friends, family and my life." Zoe
"..for my good school and clean water." Matilda
"... for good friends in my class." Ana
"...I'm thankful for my school, family and friends." Natalie
"...for my two sisters and my mom." Sophia
"...for a good school and good friends." Tyler
"...for family, friends, food and water." Aven
"...for water my friends and a good house and teacher." Aiden
"...for the world, family, friends, and good food." Darby
"...for Tyler, Darby and all the friends in my class, my family and for having a really good life so far." Miles
"...for having a good doctor." Liam
"for my family, a good house, and a good teacher." Zach
"...for my friends." Luke
"...for family, good friends, and mother nature" Lucia
"..for my family, friends, and good school." Gabe
"...for family and not being lactose intolerant anymore." Kaiser
"...for family, friends, a good school and a good teacher." Brady
"..for home, family, and friends." Xander

We have so much to be thankful for.  Have a wonderful time this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment