Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tuesday December 3

Hi everyone!

Today we walked the neighborhood for 40 minutes practicing pedestrian safety.  It was chilly, but we survived!  Thanks for dressing up so warmly!

Here is what the students said about today:

"I enjoyed hearing the story of King Midas and the Golden Touch." Beckett
"I made a cat face from the Magna Forms!" Miles
"I liked making my own book during choice time and Matthew was nice when he helped me spell words for my book." Alex
"We liked the pedestrian safety practice...it was a nice walk!" Lola, Thomas, and others...

Most of you returned your field trip forms- thanks!  We still need at least one more car with 3 or more available seats in order to transport everyone.  Let me know ASAP!

Please turn in book orders soon.

See you tomorrow!
(and happy 61st birthday to my wonderful mom!)

No comments:

Post a Comment