Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wednesday December 4

“When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than any talent for abstract, positive thinking.”  Albert Einstein

 Boy, it was cold today...keep bringing layers of clothes because lunch recess is always on unless it is pouring down rain!

Today we continued literature responses then looked for and shared strategies for "shortcuts" when solving addition and subtraction facts.

In the afternoon, we listened to the story of Little Red Riding Hood and wrote a retell of the story.  We discussed the features of a Fairy Tale and decided if this one met the description.  We also decided of Red Riding Hood learned a lesson or not.

If you are ordering books with a check, please return the order TOMORROW!  Online orders have until Saturday.

Thanks!  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment