Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Wednesday September 9

Hello Everyone!

Yesterday the Special Person was Lucia and she told us a great story about visiting the Clackamas Aquatic Park and going down a big pink slide!

Today the Special Person was Liam and he told us of a family trip to the Galapagos Islands - wow!

We are continuing to learn more about transitions and routines at school as we make the change from first grade to second grade.  As we learn expectations, we also learn more about each other and the words we use to get along with each other at school.  Thank you for all of your support of the positive learning environment of school.

Here are some positive thoughts and compliments from the students today:
"I appreciate how well the boys were explaining how to play 4-square in a fair way." Mrs. Robb
"I liked story time and Number Corner " Grace
"I liked answering questions about the poem." Natalie
"Paying Raz Kids on the computer was fun." Sam
"I enjoyed playing with Ryan today" Lucia
"I liked when Adina helped me with math." Ryan
"Zoe helped me find something I lost." Adina
"It was kind of Zoe and Ashe to help clean the floor at the end of the day" Mrs. Robb

Have a great day!  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment