Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Wednesday September 30

Today the Special Person was Ryan, who told us a story about visiting Disneyland where she rode the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage!  Very fun!

Here are some ideas from the students today:

"Aiden complimented my boots and that made me feel good." Grace
"I learned a new word during literacy block - amphibian!" Aiden
"During literacy learning I learned a bunch of new words by reading "How the Camel got it's Hump" Sam
"I liked it when my friends helped me build a new ship." Aiden
"Adina played a game with me during math." Ana
"I liked completing a math equation sheet." Zoe
"It was fun to measure things around the room during math today!" Natalie
"When I accidentally dropped a bin of books, Natalie helped me clean up." Ashe
"Ashe asked me to help him straighten out the iPad cords - I liked helping out." Liam
"I played Hour or Bust with Freyja during math!" Ia

Thanks everyone!  See you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment