Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Wednesday January 8

Hi everyone!  Welcome to Roxana, a new student to our classroom!

Your children are bringing home field trip permission slips today for a visit to Franz Bakery later this month.  The field trip is free, but we do need drivers!

Please consider volunteering for the Duniway Art program. 

Today we were busy learning more about shapes during math, writing our own stories, reading books we enjoy, and finding out more about food and nutrition.  We will be concentrating on food science for the next 5-6 weeks.  If any of you are experts on something food related (for example, cooking something with children) and want to share your ideas with the class, send me and email!

Ideas from the students:

"I want to compliment Norah and Lauren for being extra helpful showing our new student all about our class and school." Mrs. Robb

"I liked getting the know Roxanna." Norah
"I liked the food group Reader's Theater we did during class." Layton
"I really like trying designs with the Wegits" Miles
"I liked playing Last Shape Wins during math." Beckett
"I liked math the best because I played Faces of Mystery" Cassidy

That's all for now...tomorrow...the milk group!


No comments:

Post a Comment