Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday September 12 - Fun Pictures!

Our Special Person today was Everett, and he told us a story about riding the subway in New York City.  He told us it was fun, but also kind of dirty!  Thanks for the story!

Please consider donating to Donors Choose - I have just written a grant for 2 new class iPads!  Here's the link! 
iPad Grant

Ideas from the kids:
"Field day was great!" Mia
"I like math." Ayana
"Firefighters came today and gave us stickers!" Thomas
"Art has been great!"Elisabeth
"I really appreciate how Bernadette and Elisabeth help me." Syndey
"I liked library time."Audrey
"I like Special Person time." Emily
"Music was fun because we played drums." Jack


Today was Field Day!  What a great time!  Thanks to all of the parents who helped out today.  Here are a few pictures...








This afternoon, we had a visit from Mr. Goldstein!  He shared a read-aloud story with us.

We enjoyed the story, and I think he did too!

Have a great weekend!  See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment