Friday, December 7, 2012

December 7 -Pearl Harbor Day

I believe it's much better to engage in dialog with children to explain the difference between fantasy and reality. Then they are better equipped to deal with people who might have taken it (fantasy) too far.”
J.K. Rowling


Today we heard and studied Hansel and Gretel.  They were a very brave brother and sister who had a happy ending after all of their troubles.  We also had some time to reinforce/practice mathematics we had been learning all week.

News and compliments:

"I liked making the witch's house for our Hansel and Gretel project." Ava & Grace
"It was really nice that Hannah showed me the math games that I missed." Grace
"When I finished my math work, Mrs. Robb gave me a nice compliment" Sami

Thanks to all for another great week!  See you Monday!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment