Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday December 14

Hi everyone!

We had a great day today!  We had two PE activities in the gym.  I was gone in the morning taking care of my sick child.  The guest teacher said the morning went very well.

We had a little treat, and a little movie, a little reading and a little choice time.  It was a nice afternoon.

For all who brought gifts, a big thank you!  They were both unexpected and exceptionally thoughtful!  They will certainly add to a relaxing break at my house.

I did not send home any homework or work packets.  This is such a precious and magical time; keep reading everyday and enjoy your time together.

On a personal note...
I was reminded today of a song from the movie White Christmas:
"When you're worried and you can't sleep, just count your blessings instead of sheep..."
Count your blessings, hug your babies close.  
And during this holiday season, I wish for you all whatever brings you the most joy.
See you in 2013.
Blessings...

No comments:

Post a Comment