Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tuesday December 11

“I left the fairy tales lying on the floor of the nursery, and I have not found any books so sensible since.”  ― G.K. Chesterton

 Today we experienced the story Rumplestiltskin.  Then we created a pop-up scene showing our favorite event and wrote a description of the event.  The projects look great!

News and Compliments:

" I really liked Grace's rewritten fairy tales!" Catalina
"I enjoyed the book Rumplestiltskin and the project!" Peter, Cole, Sami and others
"Zac was very nice when I was playing "Make the Sum" with him during math." Bailey
"Katie and Ava played "Make the Sum"with me during math" Grace
"Katie and Ava played with me at recess when everybody else was busy." Hannah
"Lainey and Riley played "Make the Sum" with me during math" Savannah
"Thanks Mrs. Robb for playing "Make the Sum" with me!" Teddy

As you can see, "Make the Sum" is a very popular game that allows student to practice mulitple number combinations to 15.  

Just a reminder, school begins at 10:45 tomorrow!  See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment