Thursday, January 24, 2013

January 24

Hi everyone...
Well the "bug" finally got me and I was quite sick for the last 5 days!  High fever, coughing, sneezing, the works...my doctor actually gave me a note saying I should be out until Friday, but of course I could not stay out any longer!  Our guest teachers said that, overall, the class was great!  It is nice to know that when I am gone I can concentrate on getting well and not worry that the students will continue to learn.  Thanks to all of you!

News and Compliments from the kids...

"Della returned a book when I asked." Savannah
"When I asked Mrs. Robb for the extra science book to keep, she said yes!" Aoife
"I liked the two new math games." Zac
"Thanks Mrs. Robb for saying that I did good work on the math test today! Sami

Remember:  library books, homework, and PERMISSION SLIPS tomorrow.

See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment