Thursday, March 21, 2013

March 21

Happy First Day of Spring!  We will have to wait and see if March comes in like a lion and out like a lamb...

Mrs. Tracy will be taking over more of the daily instruction for the month of April.  I will be around to offer help and advise as needed.  She has been teaching math this week and has done a great job.  This time in the classroom is very important for a Master of education candidate and we are lucky to have such an experienced teacher in this role.

Please remember you homework and library books tomorrow!

Compliments and news today:
"Colin gave me encouragement during math." Seth
"I enjoyed reading a story with Aoife about snakes." Hannah
"Madeline asked me to play a game during recess." Savannah
"I liked learning about the combination clouds." Riley

Have a great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment