We had a fun busy day...here is the basic day:
1. Learning with reading and writing.
2. Library with Daniel
3. Break outside
4. Valentine candy (sorry about the sugar) math- we counted, sorted, and solved equations using the data from our boxes of hearts.
5. Lunch (not as much sugar)
6. Read Aloud
7. Decorating Valentine Bags (no sugar, just stickers and creativity!)
8. Passing out Valentines (let the real sugar begin!)
9. Watching "The Mouse and the Motorcycle" (sugar continues)
10. Break outside (running off some sugar)
11. Friday Choice time (yup, more sugar)
The students wanted me to write that "THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!" (so, all it takes to have the best day ever is a little -or alot- of sugar? good to know!)
Here are some pictures of the best day ever...
Thanks for all of the nice cards and treats! Have a lovely three day weekend! See you Tuesday...