Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wednesday February 12

Hi everyone!

We had a fun busy day and the students had lots to say about the day!

" I enjoyed playing outside with Kali, Ryder, Matthew, and Sophia- we made up a great game!" Alex
"I enjoyed drawing animals during art and finishing my sloppy copy of my How To book." Cooper
"I liked writing because I am almost done publishing my How To book." Jasper
"Cooper made me something nice today!" Norah
" Art was fun today!" Hensley
"Sophia helped me finish my valentine project." Kali
"I learned more making a rocket on the iPad physics game."  Matthew
"Miles shared the iPad with me!" Layton
"It was nice when Kali gave me a bracelet."  Cassidy
"Shopping for story problems (that we created) was really fun! " Beckett and the whole class
"I was really fun to share an iPad with Beckett!" Anders


I'm glad we all had a fun day- special thanks to Evalyn and Hensley for being extra teacher helpers today!
Thank you also to the parents who gave their time today for art class.
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment