Monday, November 5, 2012

Monday November 5

Hi Everyone!  A few things before our student "report".

1.  We had a wonderful class party last week!  Please help with the costs by donating $3-$5 to the party committee.  There is an envelope by the door you can put the money into or hand to me.  Thanks!

2.  I need clean and sanitized styrofoam meat trays for art if you have them.  Thanks!

3.  Thanks to all who ordered books this month.  Everyone who ordered receives a gift certificate for a book from Scholastic.  Your orders made it possible for me to receive nine new books for the classroom library! Wow!  Here are the titles joining our library:

Brave (novel)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
2 Puppy Tales chapter books
Gulliver's Travels
Lift the Flap: Sharks
National Geographic Kids: Mummies
National Geographic Kids:  Sharks
Magic School Bus: Inside a Volcano
Esio Trot by Roald Dahl

This month, the book order will be due by Friday the 9th - This Friday!  I want the books to get to you before the long break.  I will put a rush delivery order on them to make sure. 

News and compliments:
"I liked making tissue paper turkeys- the tissue paper looks like feathers!" Sami and many others
"Catalina played a math game with me." Katie
"Aoife and Hannah were nice when they played with me." Savannah

Ask your child about the bird with an ant on it's feathers project!
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment