Thursday, November 15, 2012

November 15

We had a special visitor today: Barb and Abby the dog visited from the Oregon Humane Society to teach us a little about dog safety and care.  Abby is such a sweet dog; she let everyone pet her and then asked for more!  The kids really enjoyed the visit. Ask your child what they learned during the visit.

Please bring your homework tomorrow!

"Riley and Catalina played Achi with me." Grace
"When I asked Della and some other friends to play with me at recess, they said yes." Savannah
"We played "Roll and Count" during math" Riley (So we could practice the addition strategy "counting on" Mrs. Robb)
" I enjoyed the ant learning.  I really liked watching 'Magic School Bus Gets Ants in Its Pants'. Peter and Calvin
"When I was playing outside I asked Hannah to play and she said yes." Aoife

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment