Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday, November 30

“Classic fairy tales do not deny the existence of heartache and sorrow, but they do deny universal defeat.” Greenhaven Press


A big thanks:
Thank you to the following families who were able to donate a new book to the classroom from the school book fair:
Katie's Family
Kora's Family
Teddy's Family
Ava's Family
and Aoife, who bought a book for the class out of her own allowance.  Thank you so much!

 Field Trip:
I will let you know this weekend who we will need to drive and more details.

News and Compliments:
"I liked learning the math game "Cats and Mice" Calvin 
"I liked it when Madeline played Bucket of Bugs with me during math." Grace
"Peter helped me find a cool book during library!" Sami

Have a wonderful weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment