Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday February 11

Hi everyone!

News:  I just received an email from Donor's Choose!  They are offering to double the donation AGAIN!  For a limited time, from February 11- February 18, they will double any donation.  Just use the code provided.  Here is the email:
Hi Friends,

We're halfway through the school year! I want to make sure my students have the materials they need to succeed. So I've created a classroom project request at DonorsChoose.org, an award-winning charity.

I'm asking for donations of any size to help my kids. Now through February 18, any donation you make to my project will be doubled! If you know anyone who is passionate about education, please pass this along. Your donation will brighten my students' school year, and you'll get photos and thank yous from our class.


To have your donation matched dollar for dollar, enter the match code HEART on the payment screen. This awesome match offer lasts through February 18.

My students and I greatly appreciate your support.
 
With only $300 of actual donations, we will be there!  :)  
 
News and compliments:
" I liked the activity 'What's it Worth' during math." Aoife, Kora
"I was impressed when Bailey gave up his spot at marble creation for his friend Hayden.  It was really nice! " Mrs. Robb
"Thanks Mrs. Robb for complimenting my work." Sami
" I liked how my project turned out in art!" Teddy
"It was nice when Hayden returned the glue that I was using during art." Bailey
 
Happy Monday everyone!  See you tomorrow!    
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment