Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday September 6- When do we have PE, Music & Library?

Hello Everyone!
Today Evalyn was our Special Person!  She told us about enjoying Radiator Springs Racers at Disneyland!  How fun!

We had another busy day and we visited library for the first time.  In case you were wondering, here is our enrichment schedule:

Monday & Wednesday:  PE  10:15-10:55
Tuesday & Thursday:  Music 10:15-10:55
Friday: Library 10:10-10:40

I will need to be out on Monday to care for my son, but I have a wonderful guest teacher coming to fill in for me.  The students have been so polite and kind these past three days and I am sure they will be just as respectful to a guest teacher.

Several people have asked about volunteering.  I welcome volunteers, but give me a few weeks to get things settled and I'll let everyone know how they can help!

This really has been a lovely three days.  Your children are very kind and respectful to me and each other.  Have a wonderful weekend and get ready for more learning and fun next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment