Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday September 30

Drew was our Special Person today and he told us a story about attending a Timbers game and watching them score a goal!  Fun!

Homework:  If you want your homework returned each week, there is now a box for you to check.  I always look at the homework and keep track that is has been turned in, but I will not keep it after I have seen it.  So,  if you want the packet returned, let me know on the cover sheet.

Last Friday, your child brought home a packet of independent work.  This was work they completed while I was working one-on-one or in small groups with other students.  Look for this work each Friday.  It will be a 'personal best' effort for each student each week.

The October Scholastic Book Order went home today.  Orders are due on Friday the 4th.  Thanks


That's all for today!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment