Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wednesday October 2

Parker was Special Person yesterday and he told us a story about visiting Seattle with his family.  Great story Parker


Ezra was Special Person today and he told us a story about sliding down a pool slide while he visited Sun River with his family!  Sounds great.


We began our clay totem animals today.  There will be a make-up day for students who were absent.  I took a few pictures of our great art time. It looked like lots of fun!








On a personal note: you may have noticed that I do not post when I am out for the day.  Thanks for all the well wishes (and chai tea Dawn!) and I feel like I am on the mend.  This has been a really nasty cold though, and I'm hoping it does not move to my lungs..  The students have been very kind and understanding, and our substitute said it was a really nice day yesterday.

See you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment