Monday, September 10, 2012

September 10

Hello all!

Our Special Person today was Katie.  She told us a story about going camping with her family near the beach.  Thanks Katie!  I am choosing Special Person at random every day by pulling a name stick- so each day is a surprise! 

What we liked or did at school:

"We made our houses and the people in our family for art." Grace

"We made beetle Glyphs during math" William

Compliments:

"When I was playing Achi with Cole, he was winning most of the time.  When I won, he said" great job.  It was really nice of him to do that." Evan

"Ava lent me her coat at recess because I was cold." Savannah

Reminder:
School Pictures Thursday the 13th in the afternoon
Field Day Friday from 10-11- Wear comfortable clothes, running shoes and sunscreen!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment