Friday, September 7, 2012

September 7

Well, we finished our first week!  Good for you second graders!

Madeline was our Special Person and she told us a story about visiting Great Wolf Lodge.

What we liked today:

"I enjoyed Number Corner"-Peter
"I liked playing checkers with Grace." Ava
"I enjoyed the name art project!" Ava, Sami, Catalina, Calvin, Madeline...and many more!

Compliments:

"It was nice of Cole to let me use the CD player after he had finished his book." Madeline
"Peter helped me learn origami!" Sami

To all children, a big compliment for being kind and patient as I sneezed my way through a box of tissues!  I have not had a cold for years and I promise to stay home and get better this weekend...I'll be napping with my baby!  :)

New news:
All students brought home a yellow "take home" folder today.  This folder needs to "live" in the backpack and come to school everyday for take home papers.  Thanks.

Have a wonderful weekend!
PS- ask your child what they think the calendar pattern will be on Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment