Wednesday, September 19, 2012

September 19

We had a short day today but we had lots of learning going on!

Calvin was our special person today and he told us a story about going biking in Sun River...thanks Calvin!

Today we practiced our literacy work places and worked in our Number Corner books for the first time.

Compliments:

"Evan said 'good job' during our basketball game and Hayden made me a fortune teller." Calvin
"Ava helped me count the coin collections on the game we were playing during math."Riley
"Aoife helped too!"
"When Hannah was winning a game, she was nice to me." Aoife

Such a lovely, helpful group of students.  We work everyday to "treat others the way we want to be treated".

HELP!!!  Do you have 10 minutes tomorrow morning?  Are you handy with a pair of pliers?  I need your help!  The wire I'm using to hang up our Special Person posters has come loose and is dangling dangerously low.  Can you help me get it back up?  Show up with your pliers in hand tomorrow at 8:45 if you can help...thanks!

Great day...see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment