Monday, September 17, 2012

September 17

Hi!
Today Savannah was our Special Person.  She told us a story about visiting her Grandma in Hawaii!  Fun!

What we did today:

"We had Choosing Time.  I designed with Zoobs." Teddy
"We learned a new poem "We're Telling the Teacher On You." Peter and the class...
" I love getting the new homework!" Grace

Compliments:
"Katie helped me spell words during writing." Riley
"Aoife helped me play Race to 50¢ during math." Lainey
" Peter helped me design a fortune teller.  Also, I am glad my Dad is coming home after a long trip." Evan


News:
Be on the lookout for homework today.  There is an explanation letter that went home as well.
Scholastic Book order went home today.  This is completely voluntary, but if you want to order, the last day is Friday the 28th.  If you order on-line, there is a bonus coupon for you!

Have a great Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment